Also known as "Agudath Anshe Sfard Cemetary," "Anshe Sfard Cemetary," or "Congregation Agudath Anshe Sfard Cemetary."
This cemetery is bounded by Elysian Fields Avenue, Stephen Girard, Frenchman, and Lombard Streets. The congregation, founded in 1896 by Russian and Polish Jews following the Sephardic ritual, is Orthodox. This cemetery, like all Jewish cemeteries, is completely in-ground, distinguishing it from the above-ground tomb style typical in New Orleans. Many headstones are inscribed in Hebrew. The graves of Holocaust survivors are indicated by small plaques.