On a special, live webcast this Friday at 2:10 PM ET, President Obama will discuss the Iran nuclear agreement with Jewish communities throughout North America. Interested participants can register here.
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in Greater MetroWest NJ, Boston, Toronto, Detroit and San Antonio.
- Wall Street Journal – Congressional Democrats face political pressure on Iran nuclear deal
- Boston Herald – Julian Edelman explores Israeli roots
- Canadian Jewish News (op-ed) – Whatever your politics, personal attacks are out of line
- Detroit News – Donation to rebuild Jewish community center in Oak Park
- Texas Public Radio – Hispanic Chamber, local faith organizations to discuss hate crime prevention