Over 10,000 people joined Jewish communities throughout North America in a live webcast to discuss the Iran nuclear agreement with President Obama. Our thanks go out to the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations for joining us in hosting this important event. If you would like to view the webcast in its entirety, you can do so here.
• New York Times – Obama tries to soothe divided Jewish community on Iran deal
• Washington Post – Obama talks up Iran deal to Jewish American group, saying, 'We're all pro-Israel'
• Los Angeles Times – Rhetorical abuse over Iran deal is troubling, Obama tells Jewish groups
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in Milwaukee, El Paso, the Desert and Omaha.
• Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel – Milwaukee artist, others visit Poland for Holocaust remembrance
• El Paso Times – Shofar Across Borders: More than 100 Jews come together
• The Press Enterprise – Organization works to strengthen Jewish community
• Omaha World-Herald – Mother-son creative team hope kids' book is a monster hit