Federations across the country are joining the national effort to assist aging Holocaust survivors.
- New Jersey Jewish News – Federation seeks $1.5m for Shoa survivors
Meanwhile, Federations and Network Communities are featured in Los Angeles, the Heart of New Jersey, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Diego County and Madison, WI.
- Jewish Journal (op-ed) – The art of the empty nest
- New Jersey Jewish News – Federation awards $1.16m for engagement
- Burlington County Times – Camp program for bereaved children marks a milestone
- Times of Israel – When Friends Cave In
- eJewish Philanthropy – Local young adult leaders on a mission %u2013 to Berlin and Israel
- WKOW – Rare Torah coming to Madison this weekend