Jewish leaders, including many from Federations, meet with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to discuss the Iran nuclear agreement.
- Times of Israel – Kerry leaves Jewish leaders ‘concerned’ after ‘frank’ talks on Iran deal
Meanwhile, Federations are highlighted in Los Angeles, Greater MetroWest NJ, Orlando, Detroit and Cleveland.
- Jewish Journal – L.A. Federation issues strong opposition to Iran nuclear deal
- Daily Record – MetroWest fears Iran deal may imperil Israel
- Heritage Florida Jewish News – JFGO statement on Iran deal
- JP Updates – 70 young U.S. educators travel to Israel to teach Israeli children English
- Cleveland Jewish News – Maltz Performing Arts Center, Maltz Museum to spotlight Holocaust strings
- Jewish Journal (column) – Federation: Take it back