JFNA reacts to comments by the Israeli Religious Affairs minister regarding Reform Jews. A member of Federations' Young Leadership Cabinet reflects on a recent mission to Eastern Europe. A former Federation executive discusses the importance of supporting Annual Campaigns.
- Times of Israel – Reform Jews may die for Israel, but not all would be buried as Jews
- JUF News (op-ed) – 'Am I my brother’s keeper?'
- eJewish Philanthropy (op-ed) – Why endow the annual campaign? Or “How did they do that?”
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Los Angeles, New York, Toronto, Miami and Santa Barbara.
- Financial Advisor IQ – Wealth manager steps in where Holocaust reparations fall short
- New York Jewish Week – Not having to choose between income and experience
- eJewish Philanthropy – New initiative has Canadian universities embracing all things Israel
- Florida Sun-Sentinel – Program upgrades employment assistant services
- Santa Barbara Independent – DooWop benefit concert