Israel Action Network, funded, in part by Federations, condemns the American Anthropological Association vote on a resolution to boycott Israeli academic institutions.
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Washington, D.C.; Mid-Kansas; Pittsburgh; New Mexico and Orange County, Calf.
• eJewish Philanthropy (op-ed) – The Sustaining Power of DC's Alumni Leadership Mission
• Wichita Eagle – Beyond Tolerance rally promotes racial diversity in Wichita
• Pittsburgh Tribune-Review – Spiritual leader Sizomu tells Jewish congregation of Ugandan minority
• Albuquerque Journal – New executive director brings wide experience, energy to Jewish Federation of New Mexico
• Times Herald-Record – Holocaust survivor tells how she built hope out of horror