The Prime Minister's Council, a premier group of top Federation leaders, meets with President Reuven Rivlin to discuss strengthening the relationship between Israel and Diaspora Jews. Jewish Federations of North America is among the list of Jewish organizations that provide paid parental leave; many rabbinical seminaries still do not.
- Jerusalem Post – US Jewry concerned about Israel's non-recognition of diversity
- The Forward – Paid parental leave policy now sets JTS apart from other seminaries
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Chicago, Nashville, Milwaukee, Seattle and Tulsa.
- JTA – Michael Kotzin, longtime Jewish federation official in Chicago, dies
- News Channel 5 – Nashville's Jewish congregations stand in solidarity with Israel after weeks of terror attacks
- Wisconsin Jewish Chronicle – Prayers for peace in Israel
- KIRO Seattle – First Holocaust museum in Pacific Northwest opens
- Tulsa World – Jewish film festival presents nine films plus special events in second year