A leading Reform educator unveils a toolbox to transform congregational Jewish learning. A synagogue education director shares their new model for Jewish learning based on enduring relationships and project-based learning. The founder and director of the Jewish Education Lab champions hands-on activities in which students apply Judaism to daily life. B’nai Mitzvah Revolution highlights 6 innovative approaches to this Jewish milestone by 150 synagogues. A tech and education expert critiques current classroom practices.
- eJewishPhilanthropy: Ready to Experiment with Your Congregation's Educational Program? Open The Toolbox!
- JewishBoston: This Isn't Your Parents' Hebrew School
- eJewishPhilanthropy: When School Doesn't Look Like School: Applied Judaism
- Union for Reform Judaism: 6 Areas of Incredible B'nai Mitzvah Innovation
- Huffington Post: 9 Elephants in the (Class)room that Should Unsettle Us